Line laser modules have existed since the industrial development and are mainly concentrated in several fields:
1. Military industry: military production machinery, simulation
2. Food field: sorting machinery, feeding machinery, etc
3. spraying field: reciprocating machinery, spraying machinery, etc
4. Automobile field: grasping machinery, load shifting machinery, etc
5. Logistics field: classification machinery, load shifting machinery, etc
Electrical factory, injection molding stamping, metal mold, electronics factory and other industrial fields
It is driven by stepper motor or servo motor and controlled by PLC pulse.
I. Features of the line laser module:
High speed + high precision + Big load + heavy load + modular splicing
Linear module has the advantages of ultra-high speed, high precision, long stroke, modularization, simple debugging and so on. It is widely used in semiconductor, LIQUID crystal panel, bio-pharmaceutical, rail transit, intelligent equipment, logistics and warehousing, high-precision equipment, gantry dual drive system, detection platform and other industries.
1. Simple structure, convenient for long stroke and high speed application
2. High speed and stability, with the highest speed up to 6M/S
3. High acceleration and fast response
4. High accuracy, maximum repeat positioning accuracy ±0.5 m
5. Complete set of solutions, integrated module, convenient, fast, improve design efficiency.
Now let's have a brief introduction to the application of line modules, Elite.
1. Handling of production line: use the characteristics of high load and high-speed operation of line modules to carry out goods handling operations on the conveyor belt;
2. Retrieving and releasing of large items: using the characteristics of high load and high positioning accuracy of line module to replace manual handling of large items;
3. Taking and releasing operation of tool machining: using the characteristics of high positioning accuracy and high-speed operation stability of the line module, the tool machine is used to implement the taking and releasing mechanism of the workpiece;
4.IC pickup and placement operation: with the feature that line modules can be moved accurately, the module slide table connected with two shafts can be used to form a pickup and placement mechanism with the fixture or suction cup;
5.IC printing: Laser printing is performed by using the line module with equal velocity and equidistant movement;
6. Whole line operation of packaging: make use of the feature of line module with high positioning and high precision to do the whole line action on the conveyor belt;
7. Assembly operation of parts: the line module can be used for multi-point positioning and accurate positioning to successfully execute assembly operation of parts;
8.PCB circuit board cutting operation: using the line module can be equal speed and China magnesium alloy trading network stable moving characteristics, with a cutting tool to implement the cutting operation;
9.PCB substrate spraying: the substrate is fixed on the moving seat of the module to carry out the spraying operation with the constant speed and stability of the line module;
10. Winding machine device: line module can be used for high precision and accurate movement and constant speed operation characteristics;
11. Surface treatment: With the constant speed and stability of the line module, the workpiece is hung on the module and immersed in the solvent, so that the surface treatment can be performed smoothly;
12. Spray painting: line modules can be used for precise positioning and stable operation;
13. Glue coating equipment for large LCD glass substrate: the glue gun can be fixed on the Z-axis of the multi-axis module by using the design method of gantry connection
14.CCD image vision detection device: it is used to perform AOI inspection of appearance by using the characteristics of line module with high positioning accuracy and telling operation stability;
15. Automatic soldering: Performs soldering on complex circuit board parts using line modules with high positioning accuracy and high stability.
Available in wavelengths at 405, 450, 488, 520, 639, 640, 655, 660, 685, 785, and 830 nm with output powers including 1, 5, 10, 20, 35, 50, 75, 90, 100, 150 and 200 mW.